View User Profile

Started (ready for first growth)- Jewellery Wholesale/retail and marketing

Member: pererap
Located in: United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Business Details

Business Stage:
  • Started (ready for first growth)
Amount Required:
  • £50000.00
Investment Types:
  • Equity/shares
  • Sales & marketing
  • General expansion of business
  • Equipment/inventory purchase
  • Working capital
  • Advertising, PR & Marketing
  • Arts & Crafts
  • Fashion & Design
  • Retail Trade & Shops
  • Wholesale Trade

Short Description

Investor required for the 2nd phase of the project after the successful product launch and the successful acquisition.

Additional investment required for the planned business development and expansions.

30% equity on offer with evident.

Executive Summary

This is a Ltd company, is an early stage multi-brand jewellery distributor and a brand promotor in the UK. Vision is to be the best multi-brand distributor in the UK as the first choice for young and new jewellery designers/manufacturers who does not have the required resources and knowhow to build, promote and distribute the brand. Company currently has got three contrast brands under its belt one brand is 100% owned by the company. Company has a vision and a very ambitious plan to launch a very unique diamond set jewellery brand in early 2019 for the first time in the UK that has the potential to get UK patent. There is potential for the company to set up its own manufacturing site for the production of diamond set jewellery in the third year which is not included in the financial projection in this document.
The new brand is aimed to launch at the next IJL show in London. Outline of the designs have already been done for the company by a promising UK designer. An agreement has already been reached with an overseas manufacturer to do the production.

The Market
UK Jewellery market worth £5 billion. The global market is £130 Billion. The market can be categorized into Precious, semiprecious, fashion and contemporary Jewelleries. Both UK and global market is growing and by 2020 it is estimated to cross £220 billion. Market is expected to grow at 5-6%+ and above year on year. Between 2008-2014 consumers turned to lower priced statement costume jewellery to update their wardrobes.
In all major markets over the past decade, online sales of apparel have grown at double-digit rates; in the United Kingdom, for instance, online sales now account for 14 percent of total apparel sales, up from approximately 1 percent in 2003. A similar growth or better could be expected in the jewellery market. As for fashion jewellery, it is predicted a slightly higher online share of sales, in the neighbourhood of 10 to 15 percent by 2020. The bulk of these sales will come from affordable branded jewellery, a somewhat standardized product segment in which consumers know exactly what they?re getting.

An experienced and a professional team is available in the business to take the business to the next level. A team of sales professionals with fully equiped sales tools are deployed in the field from month of July.

Financial Objectives for UK Market. (Rest of the European market is not included)
All in GBP 1000's
Financial Objective Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year 5
Turnover (in 1000) £537 £727 £1100 £1400 £1800
Net Profit (in 1000) £53 £115 £177 £208 £193
Netprofit Ratio % 10% 16% 19% 20% 18%
ROI % 37% 65% 98% 116% 108%

Proposed Deal
Willing to offer up to 20% equity and dividends. Open to negotiate.

This is a live profile!

To see more profiles, or to contact this person you should either log-in or register now.

Find Business Opportunities, Business Partners, Business Angel Investors and Mentors.
More about Company Partners.